Attorney Mike Angel focuses exclusively on disability law and related cases,
representing claims involving Social Security Disability, veterans disability,
and long-term disability law. He has in-depth knowledge of the claims
process and ways to help his clients fight for the benefits they deserve.
Mr. Angel is a dedicated advocate for veterans and those who have been injured.
- B.A. in history/political science, Indiana University (1984)
- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law (1987)
Previous Work Experience
- Exclusive focus on disability law (Since 2002)
- Private practice, 1990 to present
- Prosecutor in Dallas, TX, 1987-1989
- Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- National Association of Social Security Claimant's Representatives
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates, Member
Call Mike Angel at (888) 317-4276 to discuss filing a claim.